Conference Registration Rates
Below is a summary of the costs of registration for the conference.
The conference fee includes:
- Admission to the conference
- Morning and afternoon refreshments & lunch
- Admission to the evening drinks reception on Wednesday the 25th of July - please indicate on the registration form if you plan to attend this.
- Admission to dinner at Colchester United Football Club on Thursday the 26th of July - please indicate on the registration form if you plan to attend this. If attending the dinner you will be sent an email to make your menu choice. Monday 18th July 12.00 UK time is the deadline for signing up to the dinner. Anyone registering for the conference after this time will not have the option of joining us for dinner, though we will keep a reserve list in case any participants drop out. Transport will be provided.
- A copy of the book 'Advances in Longitudinal Survey Methodology' which will be posted to you upon publication
- Accommodation (see separate page here)
Any food and drinks purchased in the campus outlets
Travel to the conference
Any additional workshops that you wish to attend prior to the conference
* Early-bird = booked before 25th May
Please note that for monographs with more than one author, only one author is entitled to register at the monograph author rate.
|Monograph Author, early-bird*||£215|
Registration and Payment