The conference will be held over three days at the University of Essex, Colchester campus.
This map shows the campus, the location of the conference, car parks, bus stops and accommodation. The conference venues will be signposted on campus.
- Colchester is just off the A12. From London and south Essex, take the Colchester (A133) exit. From Ipswich, take the Colchester (A1232) exit. Please follow roadside signage to our Colchester Campus, which is to the east of Colchester off the A133.
- The postcode for your sat nav is CO4 3SQ.
- Please print the parking permit and display in your car.
- If you are travelling by train be aware that there are three train stations in Colchester: Colchester Town, Colchester Hythe and Colchester North.
- If you want to travel by bus or taxi from the Station to the University, you need to depart at Colchester North.
- If you want to walk to the University from the Station (20/30 minutes) you should depart at Colchester Hythe.
If you have any questions about your travel, please contact email@example.com.